Infinix Hot 7 Pro as you have known is like an advanced version to the Infinix Hot 7 smartphone. Both smartphones are almost identical when it comes to the design but the internals is what set them apart. The Infinix Hot 7 Pro has the same 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with a notch, a dual rear camera setup, MediaTek MT6580A SoC with 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and a 4,000mAh battery when lights on. Let’s find out more.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Design And Display
Infinix Hot 7 Pro’s body is made with plastic being a budget device. The display is a 6.2-inch IPS LCD panel with a 720 x 1500 pixel screen resolution and a 19:9 aspect ratio and a big notch. At the back is the dual camera set up at the top left side with the LED flash below it.
A fingerprint sensor sits at the center in it’s usually spot giving the back of the device a clean look. It also comes in colors Gray, Black and Gold. This device measures 8mm and weighs 174 grams as hot 7. It also has a dual SIM slot and a microSD card slot for storage expansion.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Camera Review
The 13MP camera at the back of this device which has an f/2.0 aperture and paired with a secondary 2MP depth sensor camera. It is also equipped with a dual-LED flash for low light photography, PDAF for Phase detection autofocus and also the ability to shoot 1080p videos at 30fps. As for selfies, a single 5MP camera in the notch takes care of that. Features of the selfie camera include an LED flash, Face beautification, HDR and FaceID. 720p video recording is also possible with the front-facing camera at 30fps.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Hardware and Software
Infinix Hot 7 Pro has the MediaTek MT6580A SoC on the inside which comprises of a Quad-Core processor rated at 1.3GHz, Mali-400MP2 GPU, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage space which is expandable, thanks to the MicroSD card slot available which can account up to 128GB of extra storage. Unfortunately, it runs the older Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box which is covered with Infinix’s XOS 4.1 Honeybee Skin.
Battery & Network Connectivity
The 4,000mAh here doesn’t have support for fast charging so charging will take a while. It also doesn’t 4G LTE connectivity too. However, it does have Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, a 3.5mm jack and a micro USB port for charging and file transfer.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Price and Availability
Pricing, as well as release date, haven’t been made public yet but it is expected to be out before the end of Q2.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Full Specifications
- Dimension: 156.7 x 75.3 x 8 mm (
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 174g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 720 x 1500 pixels,
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo, XOS 4.1 Honeybee
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6580A, Quad-core 1.3GHz
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary: 13MP + 2MP with f/2.0 – dual-LED flash, Panorama
- Secondary: 5MP – dual-LED flash, HDR, FaceID
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: No
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.2 A2DP, LE
- USB: Yes, micro USB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: No
- with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light SensorInfinix Hot 7 Pro as you might have guessed is like an advanced version to the Infinix
- Capacity: 4,000mAh non-removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: Yes
- OTG Support: Yes
Price and Availability
- Recommended Retail Price: Unknown
- Availability: Coming Soon