The new Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019) comes with a decent body design which offers a smooth panel with a camera. It has an 8inch 1920 x 1200 display. The Tab appears to be made of plastic. the inside comes an Exynos 7904 as the 10.1-inch model with 32GB of internal space and 3GB of RAM. There’s a slot on the inside that allows users to expand the memory up to 512GB using a micro SD card.
On the camera, the Tab features 8MP rear cameras with 5MP on the front for selfies. The camera comes with other internal features which include AR Emoji and stickers, live bokeh, and live beauty modes. The rear is capable of shooting 1080p videos resolution at 30 seconds per frame. Underneath, the Tab is running on the latest Android 9.0 Pie operating system with Samsung One UI on top. It comes with a nonremovable battery capacity of 4200 mAh.
The S Pen is hidden at the bottom right corner of the phone and it’s similar to that of the Galaxy Note 8 smartphone. Surprisingly, the Galaxy Tab A (2019) has support for LTE with other regulars and it’s available in Black and Gray colors.
Full Specifications and Release Date
Check out the full specification for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 version.
- Dimensions – 245 x 149 x 7.5 mm (9.65 x 5.87 x 0.30 in)
- Weight – 460 g (1.01 lb)
- Build – Front glass, aluminum body
- SIM – Nano-SIM
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size – 10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~81.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio
- OS – Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset – Exynos 7904 (14 nm)
- CPU – Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU – Mali-G71 MP2
- Single – 5 MP, f/2.2
- Video – 1080p@30fps
- Card slot – microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal – 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Single – 8 MP, AF, f/2.0
- Features – LED flash, panorama
- Video- 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker – Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack – Yes
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, L
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Radio – No
- USB – 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Announced – 2019, February
- Released Date – 2019, April