Good songs give good sounds to the ear when you hear a great song, you probably want to do is share it. Music services like Apple Music make sharing super-simple. With just a few taps, your friends and family can enjoy the tunes you love.
You can also share single songs. This article shows you all the ways you can share the musical love.
Share Apple Music with a Family Plan
To share Apple music with others this is steps you have to follow
- You have to have the Apple Music Family Plan requires that you set up Apple’s Family Sharing feature. This lets a group of people (in theory a family, but it could be close friends, too) share content between their Apple IDs. And this is how you add someone to your Apple Music. So, the first thing you need to do is set up Family Sharing and then invite people to your family group. (If you use Apple Music on Android, check out the instructions in the next section on setting up Family Sharing.)
- If you are done, you need to sign up for Apple Music. This is pretty easy, but there are a number of different scenarios here
- If you haven’t signed up for Apple Music before, choose a Family Plan during set up.
- If the people you want to share your Family Plan with are already subscribers, they have to end their individual subscriptions (they’ll lose the music they’ve added to their libraries and will need to add it again after joining your Family Plan). And then set up Family Sharing and sign up for a Family Plan.
- If you have an individual Apple Music subscription, you’ll have to change it to a Family Plan. Move on to the next step for instructions on how to do that.
How to Set Up Family Sharing on Android
Family Sharing is built into iOS, so the normal instructions for setting it up to don’t work on Android. And Android users actually set up Family Sharing from within the Apple app itself. Here’s what you need to do.
- Launch to your app.
- Then tap the three-line menu icon in the top corner.
- Tap your photo or name to access your settings.
- Manage Membership and, if prompted, log in to your Apple ID.
- Then tap Family Setup (if you’ve already set up your Family and just need to add someone to and, tap Family in this step).
- Tap Continue.
- Add members to your Family Sharing by email or have them add their Apple ID and password directly on your Android device.