We have so many ways to lighten up that business email than using an animated GIF. On Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo all allow you to email a GIF. Here’s how.
How to Email a GIF Using Gmail
Firstly you have to get started, and you’ll need to find that perfect GIF to email. if you are done with that, you’re ready to get started using Gmail.
Also, there are two main ways to insert a GIF into a Gmail. And quickly copy and paste the GIF’s webpage link or you can upload a GIF from your computer.
UPLOAD A GIF
Uploading GIF saved on your computer, you have to select the Insert Photo icon, then select Upload. And you can upload your GIF from here, inserting it into the body of your email.
COPY AND PASTE GIF LINK
- First, open Gmail, then select Compose.
- Next, find your desired GIF. And once it been located, you’ll need the GIFs link to copy into Gmail.
- Copy your GIFs link.
- You have to return to your email and select the Insert Photo icon in the bottom toolbar. Then, select Web Address (URL).
- Paste your GIF link into the field. Your Gmail will show you an animated preview of your image. If everything looks good, select Insert.
How to Send a GIF Using Outlook
Then sending a GIF through Outlook is quite similar to sending one through Gmail. To get started, open Outlook on your computer.
- Once Outlook is open, select New Email to start composing.
- Then on top of the ribbon, select Pictures, then choose Picture from File.
- Find your GIF, then select Insert.
- Your Outlook email is ready to send!
How to Email a GIF Using Yahoo Mail
Then the website Yahoo makes it easier in sending GIFs using their built-in GIF tool. But You can also drag and drop your favorite GIF using their in-line photo capabilities.
USING YAHOO’S GIF TOOL
- Firstly you have to find a GIF using the Yahoo tool, open Yahoo mail, then select Compose to start a new email.
- In the bottom toolbar, select the GIF icon. Here, you’ll find a collection of popular GIFs.
- When you get to find the perfect GIF, you have to select it to insert into your email.
- There you have it! Your GIF is ready to be sent.
USING YAHOO’S DRAG AND DROP FEATURE
- Select Compose to start a new email.
- Then Find your GIF on your computer and drag and drop it into the body of the email.
- GIF not animated? Make sure it’s a .gif file.
- That’s it!